Georgia Poison Center…In the news
The Georgia Poison Center works closely with media outlets throughout the Peach State with THREE goals in mind:
- To educate the general public about the services we provide
- To raise awareness of new and emerging poisoning trends
- Reduce the incidence of poisoning in our State
- Snake bite calls on the rise
- Laundry detergent packets severely poisoning toddlers
- Packaging of detergent pods soon to be changed
- Synthetic pot back on the shelves?
- TODAY Show- Snake bites on the rise
- Detergent “pods” still poisoning toddlers
- Laundry pods dangerous-AJC
For additional information, contact the GPC Education Department at 404-616-9235.
Missed a story? Click here to search our News Archives